Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Festival of Colors

Tyler and I went to the Festival of Colors with some friends (namely Lance and Val Wycoff) on Saturday. Neither one of us had been, so we were so excited! I don't know what it is about throwing colored chalk at people; but it brings so much joy. It's the only place you can throw something in a strangers face and they don't care.  We got some shots of throwing chalk in eachother's faces. Check out facebook and you can see it play out like a picture book. So much fun! We had a blast and can't wait to go again next year.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!~ Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you didn't invite us! ... we couldn't go anyway. We had tests :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the pictures on Facebook and totally loved them. It looks like you guys had so much fun! Love you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.