Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

20 Weeks--Half Way!!

I've officially made it half way through my pregnancy! Looking back it feels like it went by so fast, which is something I never ever thought I'd say when I was so sick that the days felt like years and the weeks felt like decades. There was also a small part of me that believed I'd die before I made it this far. But now I feel like I've done a complete 180 and could not be enjoying life or this pregnancy more! I'm so in love with this little girl already. Tyler and I were talking the other day and he said the phrase "my daughter". It caught me by surprise.....holy crap, we have a daughter!! Calling her that makes this even more real. It reminded me of the first time I heard Tyler call me "my wife" it caught me by surprise because I wasn't used to being called that and I absolutely adored it. We are truly enjoying this experience and can't wait to meet our little girl in only 20 more weeks!! (give or take)

Little Romney has become more and more active. Tyler can feel her moving from the outside really easily now. He was talking to her the other night and she went crazy. In fact Tyler asked me if she was doing somersaults because he could literally feel her whole body twisting and turning, it was really cool. I love feeling her move, it's an incredible bonding experience.

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday morning. She looks perfect and is growing right on schedule. This is a profile pic with her hand up by her face. She must love to touch her face because her hands were there the entire time.

We got confirmation that the baby is for sure a girl, the ultrasound tech said she's 100% positive. I can't make much sense of the pic below but I'm glad the tech could :) 

This is one of the tiny feet that kick me all day :)

Here are a few 20 Week baby bump pics


Haha, this last pic makes me laugh! This is my dad and brother and we're comparing the size of our bellies. I think they're still beating me....for now. 

In other news, we went to Fish Lake with Tyler's sister Misty and her family last weekend and had a blast! (Thank you Misty for the pics) The guys were so proud of their catch!



Dexter's a little bit of a punk. He liked to let the other dogs do all the work and fetch the stick and then steal it from them....it's a pretty smart idea so I guess I have to give him credit for that. 

Thanks for such a fun trip Misty!!! We love going to Fish Lake (or anywhere) with you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.