We were married on Friday the thirteenth, which seemed odd to some people especially for the superstitious, but we found it funny and ironic. For such a cursed date, our wedding could not have gone better. The only slip up (that I know of) was something small and ridiculous. At the luncheon, I basically threw my plate of food on the ground. We were eating outside and as I was walking to the table to sit down, a bee started flying around me. Bees just happen to be my number one fear. Odd I know, but I think it's cause those stupid things are so unpredictable. They're never in the same spot and they fly around your head taunting you with that crazy buzzing sound. I just know they can sense my fear and they're waiting for their opportunity to pounce. So as this bee starts swarming around my head I go into panic/protect myself mode and in doing so I dump my food everywhere. I don't get embarresed easily, but that had me. Other than a five year old, who drops everything and runs screaming from a bee? Everyone says just hold still and it won't hurt you but that goes against all my instincts. So, yes, I did spend the rest of lunch hidding behind Tyler and closing my eyes from time to time as he got rid of them.
Honestly, the worst part of my wedding day was a bee. Even though I hate the things, I couldn't have asked for a smoother day.
Disclaimer: there were many wonderful people that helped make our wedding day amazing! Other disasters could have occured but I would never have known. A million thank you's to those who made that possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.





No comments:
Post a Comment