Oh Friday, how I love you! The breathe of fresh air that everyone needs! The relief of knowing when you go home from work or school you don't have to return for 2 days. I love those moments when it hits you on a Friday afternoon that it's Friday! But I despise when it's a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and you realize that it's not Friday.
To those of you (like Tyler and my beautiful sis) who are taking college classes and secluding yourselves until April, I empathize with you. Don't pull out your hair or smother yourself with a pillow, Summer will be your ultimate Friday.
But seriously, is it Friday yet? Get me out of this office and into the fresh air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.


LOL, I HEAR YOU! Why when it is only a 4 day week does it have to be a crappy 4 day week, not just nice cause it is not 5 day week! Everything goes wrong on 4 day weeks! ESPECIALLY when it is 52 and Sunny out side! Nice enough to Wakeboard.... almost!
ReplyDelete